Reinventing Check-In for the Future
Arly Web Check-In
Between 1 and 10
Arly Web Check-In (AWC) is a cloud-based web application that allows hotel guests to perform online check-in prior to their arrival, calling for faster check-in at the counter. AWC includes:
- AWC for Guests (AWCG) allows guests to provide their details for check-in via a link sent to their email before stay;
- AWC for Staff (AWCS) allows the hotel staff to verify check-in submissions made by guests, ensuring that the details provided are accurate, true, and acceptable.
Features of this tool include:
- Two-step verification for a secure check-in.
- Deposit Handling
- Upselling services provided at the hotel for
- It only requires the Internet and a browser. Reduce costs and be eco-friendly at the same time by going digital. Better Time Management. Integration. AWC can increase sales for hotels by upselling services by the hotel.
Online registration form (fast check-in)
Keyless Entry (check-in through mobile app)
Integrated passport scanner
View bill & self check-out
Dedicated account manager
Phone support business hours
On property support
Live chat for support
Languages spoken by support