Connecting hotels to the world
SmartHOTEL Channel Manager
Between 11 and 50
Likelyhood To Recommend
(based on 2 hoteliers)
At SmartHOTEL, we help hoteliers navigate the exciting world of online distribution. We do this with distribution technology and tailored connectivity that ensures you can sell your rooms in the most efficient and revenue-generating way.
SmartHOTEL's channel manager allows you to increase bookings and avoid overbookings with 2-way connectivity and real-time room inventory and rate management across all your online channels. Eliminate manual management of different extranets from booking.com, Expedia and more than 100 other OTA's.
Smart, Simple and Intuitive.
We provide freedom to hoteliers with great products and even greater services so that you can spend your time realising the ultimate guest experience in every way possible.
- Easy to use – Intuitive Channel Manager User Interface and experience.
- Web-based – You can’t always be attached to your front-desk. Easy access from any place at any time.
- Service as a Specialty – Your consultant works with you to establish your optimal channel mix and rate set-up.
- Multilanguage & Currency – The Smart Channel Manager is available in multiple languages and most currencies.
- Virtual properties – Got different account ID’s on an OTA and want them centralised in your PMS? No problem!
- Dedicated support – Our consultants will help you quickly and personally.
Want to know more about the many benefits of the SmartHOTEL Channel Manager? Plan a free demo!
Booking engine module
1 click on/off
Channel analytics dashboard
2-way XML integration
Virtual Properties (different OTA account ID’s to one PMS)
Flexible user rights & roles
365 days rate management
Rate shopping module
Connect to main GDSs
Yielding (revenue management) module
Custom inventory levels per room type & channel
Pricing & availability rules
Payment automation for OTA bookings
Dedicated account manager
Phone support business hours
On property support
Live chat for support
Languages spoken by support
78 rooms Hotel in Austria
For us it was not really the optimal channel manager, but for other companies it may be suitable.
the responsibilities regarding support are unclear or non-existent; you are on your own
Hello, thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear that the Channel Manager is not a perfect fit for you. We would like to get in touch and discuss what we can do to make our product and service a better fit for you. Could you send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org?